Soul Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Seeds

Go down

Star Seeds Empty Star Seeds

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 am

Star Seeds

Starseeds are Star Beings called to Earth by The Divine Plan to assist in The Great Shift.

We have come from many civilisations around the galaxy in answer to the Call to join humanity and assist in raising consciousness on this planet at the appointed time.

We have specifically come to live as humans, including with aspects of ourselves shut down, so we can participate directly in the dark times we have been living through, and then to call on behalf of humanity for Divine Grace to uplift us all to the new levels according to the soul agreements of each and every being on this planet, including mother earth herself.

We are a specific sub-group of Lightworkers, and we are meant to work together with each other and with the other aware ones, such as incarnated angels, devas and elementals, as well as true earth humans.

Star Seeds Starseeds-dolphins..

We have come to the earth primarily in one of 3 main waves:

THE WAVES

First Wave

Beings from other star systems who came to Earth long ago (often in Lemuria or Atlantis, or even earlier) to “hold The Light”, uplift humanity, and to keep open possibilities for betterment over many lifetimes of being immersed in the cycles of time and of Light / Dark. Wise initiates. Great healers, sages, alchemists & mystics. Witches, adepts & Ancient Ones. Often persecuted. Died many times in the name of The Light. Multi-tasking & multi-talented. Skilled in all the esoteric arts. World weary. They have lived everything & all aspects that earthly life has to offer – and so have become great masters. It is time for them now to move on from being solitary figures holding great and ancient burdens & powers, like Atlas carrying the world on his shoulders, and become Wise Mentors for the younger Starseeds and Lightworkers. The First Wave’s job is to make new Light-filled possibilities available, and to “anchor the New”.

Second Wave

Star Beings who have had a number of lifetimes on Earth and so have experience in how things work here – but nowhere near as old as the First-wavers. They have vitality and enthusiasm. They have often woken up in the last 2 decades or so, and have excitedly trained & developed skills in one or several specific New Age areas. It is now time for the Second Wave to mature and to take on the sceptres of responsibility being offered to them by the First Wave. The Second Wave’s job is to “build upon The New”.

Third Wave

The New Children. These are angelic Star Beings fresh to Earth. They simply need to become aligned & open up to the Great Possibilities within them. Then to follow anything that truly calls them and to shine forth their Radiance – which assists the unfolding of The Great Change. They need no study or teaching. But they do need loving, firm & respectful guidance in how to live effectively on Earth, and support to fulfil their promise. The Third Wave’s job is simply to unfold and to shine forth their True Essence – to “radiate The New”.

All the Waves are now to work together as a great team to create a grand web of Light around this planet, in conjunction with the incarnated Elementals, Nature Spirits, Devic realm, angelic and archangelic realm, Ascended Masters, emerging Inner Earth people, and Space Brothers, to assist Mother Earth and all her inhabitants to become the new Star Nation we are meant to be.

source: the teacher
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

https://souljourneys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Seeds Empty Re: Star Seeds

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 am

Star Seeds Starseeds-1

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, many have forms that are not human. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For example, some are very drawn to dolphins; there is a race of Beings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system. There are other factors indicating a starseed identity.

* They have an intense sense of loneliness.
* They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.
* They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.
* They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.
* They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.
* Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.
* The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.
* Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.
* The majority of starseeds and walk-ins carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. Once activated, the crystal gene allows for clearer guidance with beings on other dimensions. It acts as a guidance system of sorts, keeping the individual on course in their respective mission. It allows for quicker understanding of the emotional blocks that must be cleared in order to recompile DNA via DNA Recoding.
* Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

source:

nibiruancouncil
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 am

Starseed Challenges
By Jelaila Starr

Walking this Earth are many souls from the stars. Though we all walk in human form many find it hard to operate…like a piece of technology with no operating manual. Though we find Earth to be a beautiful place, our hearts still harken to the stars… to a home far away. Memories and voices from the past creep into our dreams whispering to us of other times and places, making our hearts ache with an almost unbearable longing. Such is the life of a starseed. Our purpose is sure, but the memory of how to fulfill that purpose, and why, seem just out of reach. So, we struggle, searching for the answers to questions yet unformed. We starseeds face many of the same challenges on our respective journeys

.Star Seeds Starseed2b
Copyright: Soul-Tech Enterprises

Difficult childhood

From my experience, most starborn had difficult childhoods replete with neglect, abandonment, and in some cases, extreme abuse. There seemed to be an underlying fear or terror almost from birth—as though we already knew the challenges we would face and feared we would not overcome them. Childhood left us emotionally scarred and served to make us feel more alone, alienated... longing for the stars. As we grew into adulthood we experienced moments in which we felt as though we stood on the sidelines of life, never really fitting in. Many was the time we felt as though we had no right to really jump in and be a part of the fun.

My heart aches each time an exhausted and bewildered starseed calls me and says, “I had no idea it would be like this.” Now, I’m not saying that all starseeds feel this way, but most have had moments when they wondered what in the heck they had signed up for. For those who have had those moments and/or lives, take heart. There is a very good reason, but to understand it, we must embrace a higher perspective, one that enables us to view our lives and our purpose as part of a universal plan.

I have often spoken of a universal plan for soul evolution: the Polarity Integration Game. Since, we as creator gods and goddesses learn best through games, we have chosen to participate in a game that allows us to create all aspects of light and dark with the intent that we eventually integrate them.

The game has continued through many eons and dimensions of time. Now, it is drawing to its conclusion. When know this because we are nearing the end of a grand galactic cycle. At the same time, we have again reached the point with our technology where we can totally annihilate our world and take a good portion of the universe with us. Many of our galactic neighbors are at the same point, too. You could say we and our galactic neighbors have polarized to the extreme of either light or dark and must now find our way back to the mid point, the point of integration and compassion.

Each world faces a number of life threatening challenges. For example some worlds are locked in a near hopeless ancient conflict with another and face extinction through war. There are also those who have gone so far in polarizing to the Light or Dark that they have completely eliminated a polarity. They face extinction as a result of having lost the ability to procreate naturally. Do either of these sound familiar? Others have defective DNA blueprints that have produced a weakened and dying species. Regardless of the nature of their problem these worlds have one thing in common; they cannot solve their problem so they look to Earth for the solution.

Earth, the location of a grand experiment in polarity integration (their problems are recreated as our problems) offers them the chance to go back along the timelines to a point where they can make a change. The reason they can do this is because most of the species are related to us as their DNA in encoded in ours. As I understand it, many species contributed DNA at our creation. This made us the living library of DNA codes for this universe. DNA carries the timelines and history of the souls involved.

Each world will petition for the right to send representatives to Earth. Those representatives will have carefully scripted mission plans. Each plan includes what the representative will offer (knowledge and skills) in exchange for the opportunity to find the solution needed by the folks back home. Now here’s where it gets interesting. In order to find that solution, we must have some way to remember the problem. That’s where the difficult childhood comes in. We create contracts with those who will be our primary caregivers (parents) and our siblings. These souls will sometimes be related to our star family back home. Many times one both of our star parents will contribute DNA for the physical body we will use; hence making us a star seed.

Our Earth family, especially our parents will act out the conflict back home through the pre-scripted family dynamic. The purpose is to provide a perfect mirror for us of what we need to work on. So, it stands to reason that the greater the conflict back home, the greater the pain we will experience in childhood.

Once we understand this, we can let go of feeling that we have been subjected to unwarranted pain. We recognize that we are not victims, abandoned and left to fend for ourselves in a family that doesn’t understand us. To the contrary, we are trained professionals, chosen from among our people for a mission that will save their lives. This is why we are told that we are the hope of the universe.

With the stakes so high, every shocking event, every painful moment was scripted by us to help us in our quest. We left no stone unturned in creating opportunities to be successful.

It is my experience that once a starseed understands the bigger plan, they are able to let go feeling victimized and their mission begins to unfold rather quickly. I hope that those of you reading this will find that to be the case.

source: nibiruancouncil
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 am

Starseeds, Walk-ins and Lightworkers: The Mission

We’ve discussed challenges, now it’s time to explore the reason we are all here: the mission. Though we each have specific needs for which we have come to Earth to fulfill, the overall reason is the same.

Star Seeds 344vyuq

It’s my understanding that we are here to integrate the Light and Dark in all their manifestations; which manifestation(s) we must address are determined by our respective mission assignments. This is called the Polarity Integration Game (Game). It is a game of the highest order and involves learning to integrate two polar opposites.

Ancient Issues

One of the first things my guides, the 9D Nibiruans taught me was to timeline travel, (I later learned it was the same thing as remote viewing.) Their intent during these 1am trainings was to enlighten me on man’s past and future and the ancient issues that he experienced in this Game. (These travels are described in The Mission Remembered, Book Two.) I was shown what happened to humans on four different worlds. What struck me most was that the issues that brought about the demise of each of these worlds were the same as those we are facing on Earth today. I gained a whole new appreciation for the saying, “There’s nothing new in the universe.” My guides wanted me to understand what I had come to work on. Understanding the critical nature of the mission served a valuable purpose; it kept me coming back each time the pain became too great and I wanted to quit! Remembering what I saw made me realize that any comfort I found in the 3D would only be temporary.

Star Seeds Mandala

The Human/Reptilian Conflict

To know which of the ancient issues we are working on at any given time we only have to look to the entertainment industry. Hollywood has the spiritual job of bringing ancient issues into our awareness. It does so by presenting them as science fiction or fantasy. It’s much easier to open one’s mind to something painful if it is first presented as make believe. Only after the issue has been integrated enough into our consciousness to make is socially palatable do we move to the next step: prime time media. This means introducing it on TV. Television is considered more reality based than movies. The reptilian/human conflict has now reached that stage and is being aired as a series on a prime time channel. Check out the new series “V”. It airs on ABC. As I understand it, when something that was once considered make believe is presented through main stream media, that is the subliminal signal that we will soon be “visiting” the issue in real life.

Star Seeds Fairy_Night

As I wrote in The Mission Remembered, in order to change the future and bring about peace we must integrate. This means using our powers of discernment, establishing boundaries and cooperation through clear communication when approached by any other species. The Reptilians have been our nemesis for eons. In fact,. Right now we are receiving both messages, resist and integrate. The choice we make, as part of our missions will determine our future on Earth and in the galaxy.

in service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 am

Basic Mission Training

By Jelaila Starr

Let me preface by saying that my explanation is based on my own experience which, I am told, is fairly routine. So, what I’m about to share will hopefully assist you in understanding where you are in your training.

As I understand it, there are 3 phases of training; basic, intermediate and advanced. This article will cover the characteristics of basic training.

Basic training usually includes but is not limited to:

* Deep emotional clearing of which the primary issues are brought out through a heartfelt but very challenging relationship.
* A basic understand of self help including knowledge and purpose of one’s Inner Child
* An exploration of basic metaphysics including an awareness of angels, the use of rocks/crystals and tarot.

Star Seeds Eyewhearttear

Welcome to Emotional Clearing.
Fasten your seat belts, folks! It’s going to be very bumpy ride!

Basic training begins the moment you are awakened. For those of you either currently in, or having completed this phase, I’m sure you can relate to the experience of having your world literally ripped out from under you. For some the ride begins before the actual awakening. I recall being brought to my knees by a series of unexpected and heart -wrenching events that began 9 months prior. Of course the challenges didn’t end once awakening occurred; to the contrary, they continued but were not as severe. Looking back I realize that I would not have been open to listening to my guides had I not been in a position to need to. I was a very 3D businesswoman and single mom whose entire world revolved around my child and my work; nothing else really mattered. So, it took a lot to get me to alter my course. If your life began falling apart just after your awakening, then count yourself fortunate because your guides did not feel you needed “preconditioning” to make you receptive to the “call”.

Star Seeds Prayer

In order to ensure that you work on the most important issues; the ones that lay the foundation for the template or blueprint the people back home will need, you will draw to yourself a “training” relationship. In this relationship your partner will perfectly mirror back to you the issues you must work on. Consequently this will be a very challenging relationship. If it is an intimate one, the sex will be very passionate. It’s the glue that holds you both together until the training is over. You will feel at times that your partner has lost his/her mind. It is not uncommon to feel as though you will loose your mind as well. You will not be able to end the relationship until you have completed the lessons sufficiently to enable you to form the foundation of your template. You will know that you are free to move on when you end the relationship with love, appreciation and gratitude rather than anger and blame. This compassion will enable you to recognize the many ways your partnered mirrored your own fears and actions.

My inner what?

Driven by the need to make sense of the chaos and pain in your life, you will seek help. This help will introduce you to your “inner world”, the place within where all your beliefs and thoughts reside. Only by doing so will you begin to understand the source of behaviors that consistently cause you suffering—the same beliefs that brought your home world into a crisis so dire that the only hope was to send you to Earth to find a solution. This portion of your foundation could include books noted therapists such as Dr. Joyce Brothers, Barry K. Weingold, and Barbara DeAngelis, PhD.

Having quickly exhausted the tools provided by traditional therapy, you’ll move on to books by self help gurus and spiritual teachers such as Wayne Dyer, Louise Hays and Deepak Chopra. Through these teachers you will discover your Higher Self/Soul and Inner Child.

I recall spending many hours reading such books with each one providing another piece of the puzzle that makes up my “inner world.” Discovering my Inner Child through the book, Healing the Child Within by Charles L. Whitfield, M.D. was the biggest and most profound step in my healing process and mission training. It was my introduction to my Inner Child. I’ve since gone on to learn the multidimensional perspective on the Inner child but that could not have happened without the introduction provided by that book. I highly recommend it.

Star Seeds Inner_child

A crash course in basic metaphysics.

Along with the self help studies, you’ll also begin exploring what I call, basic metaphysics. Each subject is explored just enough to gain a basic understanding and to learn how to use each one to assist you at some point in your mission. Many of my starseed and walk-in clients describe basic training as taking a crash course; they are trying to remember what they had forgotten as fast as they can.

Star Seeds Inner-child-healed

I learned about energetic properties of rocks before I needed them but when I did, I used them to help hold an energetic field during an assignment. I learned about crystals years before using them to build crystal grids for my workshops. I learned of angels as a way to ease myself into the awareness of extraterrestrial guides; something that would have really frightened me due to my prior programming in fundamental religion. Tarot provided a means to obtain answers and find the next step during the time I didn’t feel competent in going straight to the source.

Star Seeds Crystals1

The pace of basic training is fast and furious and that is okay because expect for the emotional clearing part, the metaphysics part is mostly intellectual.

A word to the wise, you can fly through the intellectual part, but take your time with the emotional clearing…your body can only stand so much emotional upheaval before the stress cause your health beings to suffer. I didn’t listen to my guides when they encourage me to slow down; I wanted to learn everything now! Consequently, I developed Chronic Fatigue and fibromyalgia.

I hope this article helps those of you in basic training and those who have already completed it to know that you have.

In humble service,
Jelaila Starr

Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:17 am

Intermediate Mission Training

By Jelaila Starr

As stated in the previous article on basic training, there are 3 phases of training: basic, intermediate and advanced. This article will cover the characteristics of intermediate training.

Intermediate training usually includes but is not limited to:

* A deeper understanding of self help that leads to clearing current issues through accessing the past lives.
* Lessons on learning how to clear energetic financial blocks.
* How to transition relationships and let go in order to align with one’s mission.
* Revelation of one’s galactic heritage and future mission.

Star Seeds PastliferegressionspecialistLasVegas_Goddess

Healing the present by accessing the past.

While basic training begins the moment you are awakened, intermediate training begins the moment you become aware of past lives. Our society is based on such beliefs as there is only one life, one dimension and one reality. I call this “living in the box.” The moment you open our mind to the possibility that you have lived before, you take your first step out of that box.

As explained in the previous installment on basic training, you will draw a relationship through which you will work out the issues required for your mission. I drew a partner with whom I experienced some of the most painful experiences two lovers can have. The upside is that the pain was deep enough to cause me to look into past life regression. I entered intermediate training with a trip to the local metaphysical bookstore for a book on past life regression. My first regression produced answers that both healed and made sense of the events my partner and I experienced. It also provided the inspiration needed for me to learn how to regress others; one of many skills I’d develop for my mission.

Star Seeds Steppingstones-v1

When it flows, it’s a go. When its not, it’s a block.

It wasn’t until several years into my mission that I understood why I experienced such drastic financial challenges during intermediate training. My guides wanted me to learn to think as a creator goddess who creates her own reality including her own lessons. I had to learn how I create energetic blocks and how to clear them. I also learned that money, and the lack thereof, was one of the main tools used in mission training. The reason for this is that we must have money to support ourselves and pay expenses incurred in carrying out our assignments. When the money is not there we are sidelined and unable to continue.

Star Seeds IStock_000008139882XSmall3

Secondly, we are quick to see a lack of flow when it comes to money. I quickly became familiar how money gets energetically blocked when we refuse to take appropriate actions and will remain so until we finally do. This leads me to my next point.

Following and trusting your Guides.

Challenges designed to help you learn to follow the guidance from your Guides and to trust in that process will be stepped up during the intermediate training. This means learning to ask for, recognize and accurately interpret signs. Signs are confirmations given to a request I had made such as a sentence in a book, randomly opened to that page, or a statement made 3 times in a short period of time.

Star Seeds Water-flame-fantasy01

Having the flow of money repeatedly blocked, though frightening and painful, nevertheless provides excellent training opportunities. Each time I successfully completed the process--requesting a sign, recognizing and accurately interpreting—my faith and trust in my guides was strengthened. I also felt more confident in my abilities to clear money blocks. Furthermore, I was learning how to think like a creator goddess rather than a 3D human. You could say it was Creator God on the job training.

As I discovered, you will need to become passingly proficient in this process to be able to move into advanced training. The reason for this is that you’ll be placed in even more challenging positions.

Transitioning primary relationships

As you move towards the middle of intermediate training each of your primary relationships will be evaluated in light of your coming mission. The question is can each relationship continue to serve the highest good of the parties involved? If not, that relationship must be transitioned in some way. This means letting go of the relationship as it is so it can take another form. I transitioned two relationships during this time, the one with my then 7 year–old daughter and the one with my boyfriend. Letting my daughter go to live with her father was the most difficult; I struggled with the old belief that good mothers never, ever let go of their children. Though letting go is hard, if you decide to do so, you’ll quickly see the rewards because those you let go of will blossom.

Star Seeds Best_friends_comment_04

Ah, the gift of sanity!

Once any transitioning is complete you’ll move into the final stages of intermediate training. In this phase you’ll be rewarded with information regarding your galactic origins and the nature of your mission. Discovering the galactic perspective and how it related to my being here was nothing short of life altering. Finally, so much of what had appeared to be downright insanity made total sense. It was the best gift anyone could have given me at that point in my life.

Once you have become aware of your origins and mission, advanced training begins!
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:20 am

Advanced Training

“Mission control, I’m ready for blast off.” And blast off you will as training moves from working in your inner world to traveling among the stars. As the pace quickens, maintaining mental, emotional and physical balance with a foot planted to two world, will become something of a challenge. It’s not uncommon for people to feel they are losing their minds as just about every belief they held dear is shattered.

Star Seeds Enlighten

Advanced training usually includes but is not limited to:

* Decloaking guides
* DNA realignment, reconnection and/or activation.
* Timeline traveling
* Transitioning one’s career in order to align with one’s mission.
* Lessons in leadership

De-cloaking guides

Soon after you learn of your origins, your guides begin to reveal their true identity. I call this de-cloaking. My guides de-cloaked in late 1995 revealing themselves as the 9D Nibiruans, the ancient ancestors of the current Nibiruans from the planet Nibiru.

Star Seeds Pabeached_alice

DNA realignment, reconnection and/or activation

Some of you will be guided to begin upgrading your DNA. This upgrade will enable you to achieve the level of consciousness required for your first few mission assignments. DNA upgrading will be completed little by little. It’s necessary to go slowly and in incremental steps because the emotional clearing necessary to complete each step can be very intense.

Many starseeds are from worlds where the inhabitants have eliminated some degree of emotion, either Light or Dark. For those, the initial steps into upgrading will be through what I call booster programs. Booster programs provide for 1 part of DNA upgrading such as realignment, reconnection or activation. This allows the starseeds to gently wade into the depths of emotional clearing needed for the full DNA upgrade.

My initiation into the DNA upgrade process began through a deep desire to communicate with my guides as I felt I had before I arrived on Earth as a walk-in. Feeling that my ability to communicate was limiting me, I made a verbal request to hear and see them as I did before I came to Earth. This statement is just what they were waiting for. That night I began DNA recoding. I later learned that I was going into the full-blown process of upgrading which included all three aspects: DNA realignment, reconnection and activation. One of the reasons that the Nibiruans chose to have me go through the full-blown process was that it would enable them to fulfill their promise to give mankind the means to recompile what they had disconnected by providing a written process. I’d write about each of the 8 levels after completing it, leading to a fully documented process.

Star Seeds Skepp

Timeline traveling

The deep emotional clearing that ensued with DNA recoding brought about the request I had made: better communication. As I entered the middle levels, the deep clearing work had removed the “static on my channel” enough to hear and see more clearly. As this point my guides began sharing information that would be necessary for my mission. I began exploring galactic history through a process I called timeline traveling. I now know they were training me to remote view. My travels were intended to educate others about our galactic history with the focus on the 4 worlds destroyed by humans in their efforts to integrate.

Star Seeds 003_118-vi

Remote viewing may or may not be part of your advanced training, but regardless you’ll be given information about the part of our galactic past that pertains to your mission. This may occur directly as in my case or through a channel you contact for a reading. In either case, when it is time for you to know, you will know.

Transitioning one’s career in order to align with one’s mission

The more you learn about your galactic past the more your heart longs to live only in the outer realms. This leads to discontent with the 3D world and one’s 3D job. “I just want to do my mission!” I’d say as I sat at my desk. When will I be able to quit this job and get on with it? For many it only takes a leap of faith.

Star Seeds NBTCottingleyFairies

I was the owner of my own business at the time I stated those words. I felt trapped in my business with no way out because of beliefs I held. What I didn’t see was that I could walk away anytime I wanted. I just had to open to a new way of seeing my situation. For me it was feeling that no one could do my job as good as I could—I had to stay and take care of my 250 clients. It never occurred to me that the partner I had brought in and trained could do a good job, too. Furthermore, she was anxious to take over the reigns and buy me out. Through a conversation with a trusted friend, I was finally able to see this. No sooner had I made the decision to turn over the company than everything fell into place. A short 45 days later I walked away from my company. I later learned it was at that point that I completed the part of level 5 of DNA Recoding that involves aligning with one’s mission.

Lessons in leadership

It’s common for the relationship between you and your guides to require adjustment towards the end of advanced training. Up to that point they have micromanaged you, providing guidance on even the most mundane things. Moreover, your guides have earned your trust by coming through on what they have said. The trust built between you is good but more often than not, a degree of codependence has developed and must be removed so they begin the process of weaning you away. Why? You must be able to provide critical feedback necessary to the mission. Your guides are dimensions away and cannot see into our world as we do. They depend on you for feedback so that they can make appropriate course corrections.

My experience of the weaning process took me into a Dark Night of the Soul. This dark night happened to coincide with my journey through the 6th level of the DNA Recoding Process—your guides are great multi -taskers; they make the most of every opportunity by combining several lessons into one event. As I wrote in The Mission Remembered, I felt the bottom had been ripped out from under me….I had no idea who to believe in any more. Not only had my guides betrayed me, they had abandoned me…

I came through this Dark Night but I was never the same afterward and that was good. I learned that they needed my input as much as I needed theirs. We became a team with strong team members at each end.

Completing the final 2 levels of DNA Recoding in August and September 1996, I found my request for better communication granted. I had developed a 2nd neural network of an etheric nature. This network enabled me not only to communicate better but to make choices based on integration, i.e., compassion. Now prepared, I entered prelaunch mode.

Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Windwalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 am

Mission Prelaunch
By Jelaila Starr

After many months of fast paced training, the sudden slow down feels somewhat strange. Much time is spent in quiet contemplation while, at the same time, you are busy completing the final details for launch. An underlying sense of excitement permeates every waking moment; you are about to experience the fulfillment of your heart’s greatest desire, your mission. Patience is needed during this phase because your greatest passion is to “get on with it!” Yet your guides urge you to relax. “Enjoy it”, they will say, “because once the mission begins you will long for these days!"

Prelaunch includes, but is not limited to:

* Final stages of DNA Recoding
* Confirmation of your personal growth and development
* Final preparation of materials and processes such as a book or healing modality
* Doors of Opportunity open, your team comes together and funding appears

Star Seeds L_9d2131ae17d04a9c8fce0f080b1bd7fd

Final stages of DNA Recoding

As those who embrace the DNA Recoding process, discover, the final two levels are rather easy. These levels involve releasing fear and guilt that has blocked you in the past. This does not mean that you release all of your fears and guilt; just the portion that is required for you to successfully complete the first few assignments of your mission as well as the overall nature of your mission. Believe me, you’ll have a lot more to clear as you go along.

Confirmation of your personal growth and development

DNA Recoding, though mentally, physically and spiritually challenging certainly has its rewards and they are never more apparent than when viewed through the eyes of others.

As August 1996 began, I felt like a new person but I didn’t know just how much I had changed. I had agreed to help my friends promote a charity event at a local restaurant/club. Now, I’m the serious type that usually intimidates men and leaves me watching my friends on the dance floor, but this time it was different; I never lacked for dance partners. I danced until my feet hurt, laughed and smiled like I had not done in years and felt lighter, happier and freer. One of my friends said, “You’re twinkling!” That was proof that I had really “lightened up.”

Such change will make sense in light of all the emotional clearing work you have done. You will feel lighter and freer, laugh more easily and seem to well…twinkle!

You will also notice that you are more patient, loving and more giving. You’ll find yourself more compassionate with those who hurt you in the past because you’ll be able to recognize the fear that prompted their behavior, mirrored in you. The awareness that you are both wounded souls just trying to be loved will bring you to a new level of understanding. This healing will be your work in Level 8 and the release of that pain will be your reward.

Star Seeds Healing

Final preparation of materials and processes such as a book or healing modality

Advanced training not only involves personal development; there’s product development, too. If a book is required for your mission, you’ll be guided to write it. If a healing modality is required, you’ll be guided to develop it. Regardless of what materials or products are needed, you’ll have them ready by the time you launch.

Though I would develop many processes and write volumes of material during the course of my mission, the one product necessary for launch was a book entitled, We are the Nibiruans, Return of the 12th Planet. I began work on the book in the early summer of 1996 and finished it in late December. This book was the Nibiruans’ calling card, reintroducing them to humanity and outlining their plans to help with the ascension.

What’s interesting about this is that it won’t matter whether you have the means to create this product because, the means will manifest. When it was time for me to write the book, I didn’t have a computer. I thought this would get me out of having to write the book since I didn’t really enjoy writing. That was not to be the case. Within a week, a computer arrived; a loan from a friend of a friend.

Star Seeds Opportunity

Doors of Opportunity open, team comes together, and funding appears

Prelaunch seems to have two parts. The first part lasts about 90 days. In this part you will complete your personal preparations such as DNA Recoding. The second part lasts about 60 days and is completed by your guides. This part includes the bringing together of people, money and the opportunities necessary for launch.

I completed Level 9 of DNA Recoding in early September, 1996. Less than 2 weeks later, I received an invitation to speak at a conference at the end of October. It took me a few weeks to gather my courage to accept but eventually I did. Early October was more of the same but with my patience growing thinner—I just wanted to get on with the mission!

Little did I see, that the monthly channeling session at a friends house, my only avenue to hone my presentation and channeling skills, was also where I’d meet most of the people who would become my team for the first part of the mission. These individuals would provide the funding. In addition, an editor for the book which was nearing completion came through this group. The point is that even though it appears nothing is happening, there is a lot going on. The Nibiruans were quietly calling forth the people necessary to complete prelaunch activities and launch the mission.

The conference at the end of October marked the beginning of Part 2 of prelaunch. I returned home from the conference at the end of October, just in time for the monthly channeling. Two more of the individuals who would not only help launch the mission, were there. The days of quiet reflection were over. It was as though I had suddenly been caught up in a whirlwind. Another conference opportunity came my way along with a large number of clients, compliments of 2 of my new team members and their 8000+ client list. During the next 45 days, we finished the book, opened a training center and started a newsletter. The book was published at the end of the year and my mission launched a week later. The rest, as they say, is history.

source: nibiruancouncil
Willow Windwalker
Willow Windwalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: